Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Tale of Three Little Pigs


Hello everyone

Fiday the 26th of September was a special day at the Tin Shed. As I went about my daily round of feeding our animals I made a very exciting discovery. One of our female pigs,Fern had just given bith to three adorable little piglets. I wanted to photograph them immediately,but believe it or not, I had not yet learned how to take a photo on our digital camera. They were small ,soft and pink and they looked very fragile. When I finally mastered the camera it was seven days later and they had developed their black and beige dappled coats.

This picture shows the three little pigs playing in the grass under the watchful eye of their mother Fern.I have named the piglets Garfield, George and Ginger. I named the only female Ginger on account of her long sandy ginger coloured eye lashes

More tales of pigs and piglets in my next blog to come soon.

Lesley

No comments: